Physiotherapies Clinic provides physiotherapy services as we understand pain can arise at any time and any age, often accompanied by movement and musculoskeletal disorders which a physiotherapist can assess and treat to relieve pain with skills gained over intensive training. Almost any conditions that affects your body including bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves can be helped by Physiotherapy.
Our physiotherapist can help you with all your physical problems, aches and pains but not limited to
- Shoulder and Elbow Problems
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Post Traumatic Rehabilitation
- Post Fracture Rehabilitation
Our physiotherapists are qualified and registered practitioner with highly professional mannerism and well trained in using evidenced based practice which may involve but is not limited to;
The treatments given by our physiotherapist can certainly help you to;
- Relieve pain and regain life
- Gives strategies to manage your condition
- Quick recovery and return to your normal activities
- Improve your flexibility, strength and endurance
- Improve your balance and co-ordination
- Help you prevent recurrences of your injuries
- Enhance recovery with home exercise program
We accept all referrals, check fees for more info.